WWAKE is a contemporary jewelry brand located in Brooklyn, NY. We are a small and fast-growing company seeking a highly organized & enthusiastic Assistant Studio Manager. He/she will work closely with the owner and studio manager to oversee daily operations and development. This is a fast-paced environment with ample room to move up. We are looking for an individual who is sharp, confident and great with people!
- Assist with the development of new product and campaigns
- Assist our studio manager in scheduling, planning and overseeing seasonal cycles of development, production, repairs, stock levels, deliveries
- Liaise with our vendors and staff
- Provide outstanding help to our customers through email and in studio visits.
- Maintain our new e-commerce website
- Continually try to improve our business systems and tools!
- Be extremely organized and with strong time management and attention to detail
- Be flexible and open to doing a variety of tasks
- Be self-motivated and able to exercise sound judgement day in and day out
- Be great with people - with 1-2 years experience with customer service
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills: Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel
This is a full-time position available for immediate hire. The ideal candidate is self-motivated with excellent organizational and planning skills. We are looking for an Assistant Studio Manager who is interested in art & fashion and likes working in an intimate, fast-paced environment.
Learn more about the company on wwake.com. Please email your resume and cover letter with the subject line "Assistant Studio Manager" to Jane at firstname.lastname@example.org.