Alexander Olch New York is seeking an intern to assist in the curating, organization, and maintenance of its vast archive of fabrics and inventory available to clients at the flagship store at 14 Orchard Street.
The opportunity offers hands-on experience and growth opportunity. Previous interns have been promoted to full time positions at the company.
We request applicants be available minimum of 3 days per week for a minimum of 3 months.
- Organize fabrics and merchandise inventory by style, season, color
- Prepare comprehensive inventories of company's archive holdings
- Prepare swatch books of fabric archives.
- Daily support to Retail Associates, Wholesale Coordinator and Production Director
- Have Experience and love for working with fabric
- Love for and skills at organization
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, and Mac OS
- Be able to lift boxes and fabric rolls
If interested please email your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.