DMA United is seeking a highly creative and driven individual to work with a great team of dynamic individuals in a cutting edge setting. This individual will be both collaborative in spirit and hands-on, presenting exceptional work for a multitude of clients.
- Oversee, create, and deliver all creative material across multiple mediums for DMA.
- Design packaging, identity systems, stationery, books, print advertisements, store/building signage, product design, presentations (decks, creative pitches), retouch images for creative pitches, edit/color correct film, design websites (outsource and manage programmer), research current branding and social media trends, current to digital trends.
- Develop creative concepts and creative exploratory project work
- A discerning eye for detail and precision
- Own the art direction and develop it into a full user experience.
- Conduct design research
- Create and edit designs, layouts, retouch images for presentations, prepare final mechanicals, reach out to printers, etc.
- Full range of responsibilities from concept development and layout design to production preparation and execution
- Manage external partners as needed by project, i.e. printers, vendors, freelancers and maintain list of external partners/vendors
- Archive and maintain technology backup for all creative work including electronic document files (final artwork, InDesign files, presentations, etc.)
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 3 - 5+ years experience at an interactive or creative design agency
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience
- Track record of creative design/developing cutting edge ad campaigns and creative work across multiple mediums.
- Strong conceptual/strategic thinking combined with hands-on experience in the design process. Highly skilled in typography, Imagery.
- Expert in PhotoShop, Illustrator, HTML, UX Design, InDesign (CS6)
- Video and motion graphics experience is always a plus.
- Attention to details, efficient multi-tasker
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and ability to work independently on a project or in a team setting.
- Highly organized and creative individual with a positive attitude and strong work ethic
Please email a PDF of your resume/ portfolio and/or your website link to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Art Director.
NOTE: International candidates must hold a valid US working permit.
About DMA United: DMA United is a multi-disciplined Fashion Lifestyle Advertising and Talent Representation Agency. Our modern business platform combines communications and new business development across several disciplines: strategy development, traditional advertising, experiential marketing, merchandising, commercial endorsements, and multi-media development.
A sampling of our clients include: Barneys New York, Pepsi, NBA, Zappos Couture, BBC Worldwide, La Prairie, ColoreScience, Paul Morelli, Council Fashion Designers of America (CFDA), Karen Elson, Nigel Barker, New York City Football Club, Finish Line, Russell Westbrook and Giancarlo Stanton.