The Communications Manager Position’s primary role is to support the consulting Communications Director across all area’s of his role and to act as a contact point within the New York Head Office for all communication projects.
The role will oversee the following areas and tasks:
- Overseeing daily tasks and projects as outlined by The Creative Director and consulting Communications Director
- Budget follow up
- Orchestration of meetings and Conference calls
Celebrity and Brand Ambassadors
- Sending out of clothing to celebrity and brand ambassadors under an agreed program
- Liaising with celebrities, ambassadors, press and influencers to schedule meetings to privately view the collection
- Being a daily US point of contact for any last minute requests
- Pro-actively recommend ways to connect with influential women and multipliers globally
PR Agency Support
- Providing a point of contact and support to both PRC and The Communications Store
- Providing support with sample Management
- Receiving PR reports from agencies and sharing with the company.
- Preparing best press reports to support the brand and wholesale accounts
- Coordination of meetings leading up to the Fashion Show inclusive of production, sponsorship,
- Creation of Press releases and Post Show releases
- Co-ordination and invite handling for post show dinners
- Co-ordination of Celebrity Dressing
Creative Communications Projects
- Coordination of all elements of the creative communication projects
- Sharing and ensuring timelines and budgets are adhered to
- Scheduling agencies to ensure that they are fully briefed on assets and time frames
- Co-Ordination and Design of all press releases
- Coordination and timetabling of press release send outs by agencies to ensure maximum coverage
- Support wholesale accounts with marketing initiatives
- Provide wholesale accounts with content for their social media
- Help create marketing/promotional material/brand books for prospect and existing accounts
- Maximize on all marketing/press opportunities with the marketing departments of the wholesale accounts.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.