Exposure is currently looking for enthusiastic and motivated graduates to join and support our busy New York team on day to day admin, coverage collation, media relations, event support and much more. This is a great CV starter and a chance to work with a fantastic team who are keen to develop your talents. Are you a graduate looking for fantastic experience in a top agency? Are you excited about assisting on big brands and exciting campaigns? Are you keen to learn on the job and develop your skills?
This is a paid graduate work placement. Weekly hours are 9:30 am to 6 pm Monday to Friday. If you are passionate about fashion brands, new collections and understanding the way the industry really works this is the perfect internship for you!
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL...
• Manage samples and sample trafficking
• Monitor for client coverage
• Create clip reports
• Support the team on a day to day basis
• Handle appointments, correspondence & subsequent follow-up
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE HAS...
• Creative writing experience
• Great attention to detail
• A great personality and excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• An understanding and appreciation for Women’s Fashion, Men’s Fashion and Lifestyle
• Cultural awareness in the fields of contemporary art, music, style a MUST
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
• Supervision and direction to execute your tasks
• Consideration for all of your ideas and contributions
• A professional work environment
• Hourly pay
WHAT WE EXPECT
• A minimum of 24 hours per week in office
• Regular email communication
• Fun, professional, positive attitude and a creative contribution
• Be self-motivated and have an entrepreneurial can-do spirit
• Excellent communication and organization skills
• Ability to take direction
If you are interested in becoming an Exposure intern, please apply with a writing sample (not to exceed 2 pages). In addition, please answer 2 of the following 4 questions:
1. Why would you like to intern at Exposure?
2. At this point of your education, what do you feel you could contribute to the intern program?
3. Why are you interested in Public Relations?
4. What is your dream job? Why?
E-mail responses and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.