Garance Doré Studio is seeking a full-time studio assistant. Candidates should be self motivated and able to work within an extremely fast-paced, collaborative, small studio environment.
- Maintain multiple e-mail accounts and calendars for Garance & Studio staff
- Manage extensive domestic and foreign travel arrangements, including Fashion Week travel and show requests
- Project management and production coordination for commercial shoots
- Manage press & interview requests, track published press
- Prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Extremely organized and quick learner
- Impeccable written and verbal communication skills
- Proactive, resourceful, positive, and efficient
- Proficient in the Microsoft and Adobe Suites
- Experience with HTML and Wordpress
- Previous experience as an assistant or in the fashion industry is not required, but is highly valued
- Fluency in French is not required, but is highly valued
Garance Doré Studio offers competitive compensation. Candidates MUST be based in New York.
Please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.