Herion is looking for a hands-on, self-starter interested in gaining valuable, diverse experience within the industry. This is the perfect opportunity for those looking to learn and gathering more experience from design, patterns, merchandising, colors and textiles, tech packs , and brand development.
All applicants must be proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and other creative media. The applicant must be incredibly detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects in a timely, concise manner. At the bottom he/she has to have a great sense of style and understanding what Millennial consumer prefer. We are looking for someone with a creative edge that will take on tasks such as creating content for our Herion collection, but also with an attention to detail that can manage being involved in over 10 different tasks.
- creating mood boards
- create new print ideas and color them
- Handling/tracking samples
- Helping create a branding strategy
- Assisting in conceptualizing the collection
- Entering data in system
- Researching new trend and others
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Available a minimum of 3-5 days/week
Visit www.herion1886.com and reply to firstname.lastname@example.org.