Mega Mega Projects is a showroom and press office located in downtown New York City. We provide results-driven public relations and wholesale services for accessories brands. Founded in 2012 by Meghan Folsom and Lauren Abend, Mega Mega has established itself as a premier showroom within the accessories industry, known for cultivating valuable personal relationships and for showing a curated range of collections in a fun, approachable and professional environment. We work with emerging brands that are ready to grow into global names as well as established international and domestic brands.
We are hiring a Showroom Manager to begin immediately as a full time employee in our New York offices.
This position demands an individual with superior organizational, interpersonal, technological, and communication skills. Balancing a unique combination of supportive and managerial responsibilities, the Showroom Manager will be responsible for our daily operations, will be a point of contact for our wide range of clientele in the industry, and will maintain a web presence with a global audience of over 40,000.
The Showroom Manager must have an aptitude for technological problem solving as it applies to the needs of a growing agency. Confidence in file management and image archiving, maintenance of our web hosting services, and understanding of our email marketing practices are paramount. A working knowledge of Virb / Squarespace / Wordpress and Mailchimp is preferred. Experience with Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator are a plus.
The ideal candidate must have a strong work ethic, tech savvy, an inquisitive approach to learning, and a desire to be a part of a rapidly growing community of influencers in the fashion industry.
- Organized, self-motivated and entrepreneurial
- Able to take initiative, multi-task, and work graciously in a fast paced environment, juggling many concurrent responsibilities
- Creative and tech savvy, with a keen interest in fashion and design media
- Able to work independently to identify and generate new tasks and duties
- Confident maintaining a long-term view of agency operations, and anticipating the needs of clients and team members
- Manage a constant flow of visits by clients, buyers, and members of the fashion media
- Update general sample inventory on a regular basis consistently and accurately.
- Coordinate and supervise pickups, deliveries, and shipments of samples, utilizing UPS, DHL and courier services
- Maintain and update file storage systems, google documents, group calendars, and template-based web pages
- Supervise sharing and archiving of digital files: maintaining secure backups, transfers & sharing.
- Recruit and supervise additional assistants or interns.
- Order supplies, maintain office equipment, and manage the inventory of supplies stored in the showroom and offsite
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.