Nili Lotan is looking for an intern to assist her in design research and inspiration. Candidate should be extremely creative and able to put together mood boards using images from web and through library research.
Potential Design Research Intern must have:
- An interest in the preliminary steps of design
- A detailed understanding of how to use blogs and social media for researching purposes
- An understanding of the construction of mood boards
- The ability to materialize a concept into an thorough inspiration for design
Nili Lotan is looking for an intern to assist in all the day to day business needs. Potential candidate must be highly motivated and possess strong written and verbal communication skills. We are looking for someone a minimum of 3-5 days a week. This internship is unpaid but an excellent opportunity to learn about the fashion industry.
Duties may include:
- Answering phones related to design, sales, pr, and operations
- Filing paperwork
- Keeping design studio and sample room organized
- Working on assorted marketing and social media projects
- Running errands as needed
- Excellent communication skills and can handle various administrative tasks
- Ability to write intelligently
- Must possess problem solving skills and ability to react quickly and appropriately
- Strong sense of customer service
- Exceptional organization skills and ability to prioritize
Both internships are paid, $10/hr.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position you're interested in as the subject line.