Launching in Summer 2015, RE/LABLD is the premier and most state-of-the-art marketplace for women to buy and sell luxury fashion.
We are seeking an Editorial & Social Media Manager who is looking for an opportunity to get in at the ground at an exciting growing startup with huge potential for career mobility.
- Build and execute RE/LABLD’s brand voice across all channels including website, email, social media and advertising
- Conceptualize and create strategy and content across all social media channels
- Create and edit articles for RE/LABLD’s online magazine
- Create and edit copy for email campaigns, day-to-day updates to site, marketing initiatives, and general site verbiage
- Create and edit internal company manuals
- Work with Creative department to provide copy as needed
- Manage and implement day-to-day updates to site, emails, online magazine and social media
- Provide ongoing analysis, insights and recommendations to optimize social media performance
- Develop, create and edit PR and media pitches
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent in Journalism, Creative Writing, Marketing or related field
- 3+ years writing and/or social media experience, preferably with fashion or luxury background
- Passion for fashion and strong knowledge of luxury brands
- Experience in creating and maintain a brand voice online
- Experience in internet or magazine editorial within fashion arena
- Thorough knowledge of all social media platforms and trends
- Proficient in HootSuite or similar social media manager
- Understanding of SEO best practices preferred
- Extremely tech-savvy and ability to learn new technology
- Proficient in Mac OS, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google Docs, Gmail, Dropbox, project management software
- Highly organized, meticulous attention to detail and very capable of multi-tasking
- Punctual, sense of urgency, excellent time-management skills and able to meet deadlines
- Quick learner, flexible and willing to be involved in many aspects of a start-up company
- Ambitious, polished and committed to excellence
Writing samples and/or previous social media work must be submitted for consideration.
Please send cover letter, resume and previous social media work / writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.