Spinelli Kilcollin is seeking a full time production assistant based in Los Angeles, California.
We are looking for a visually oriented person, looking to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. Prior production experience is desirable, yet not required. Organization, reliability, and strong visual and linguistic communication skills are a must. We are a rapidly growing business and are looking for amazing individuals to grow with our brand. Salary is commensurate with experience.
Job Responsibilities may include:
• Translating orders into a series of order forms to be distributed to the multiple vendors along our production chain.
• Organizing and labeling outgoing shipments.
• Creating and maintaining detailed inventory of material and labor costs.
• General studio organization and errand running.
• Coordinating deliveries with retailers, stylist and private clients.
• Ecommerce inventory and press archive management.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
In your cover letter please let us know either a few artists, designers, or architects whose work you admire. Please also be sure to list your skillsets (computer programs, technical skills, languages, writing, etc. If you are an artist or designer yourself, please feel free to include a few images of your work!