The Hive Showroom is looking for a hands-on, self-starter interested in gaining valuable, diverse experience within the industry. This is the perfect opportunity for those looking to learn everything from sales, merchandising, logistics, press, and brand development.
All applicants must be proficient in Excel, MS office , Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and all social media realms. The applicant must be incredibly detail oriented and able to manage multiple projects in a timely, concise manner. We are looking for someone with a creative edge that will take on tasks such as creating content for our social media, but also with an attention to detail that can manage the logistics of over 10 brands.
- Regularly updating social media accounts
- Merchandising the showroom
- Handling/tracking samples closet
- Helping create a branding strategy/ social media marketing plan for new brands
- Receiving/merchandising new collections within the showroom
- Entering/processing orders
- Researching new accounts/brands
- talk to vendors on a daily basis to monitor production progress.
- monitoring of timely shipments
- Review docs before entry
- learn to manage the company`s shipping guidelines
- learn to manage Invoices and ask for payment
- Track samples coming in and out of showroom
- Customer service with clients
- Be alert, independent, and have common sense
Please reply with cover and résumé at email@example.com