Turner PR, a national boutique PR and digital communications firm, is looking for a rock star Assistant Account Executive to join our team in our New York office to support our fashion, accessory and footwear product clients.
Responsibilities may include:
- Communicates daily with national and regional publications and online media
- Facilitates relationships with market editors
- Responsible for daily sample requests, tracking and logging product
- Maintains editorial calendars to maximize placement opportunities
- Supports and maintains PR gifting
- Monitors and reports coverage for product accounts
- Assists with implementing PR plan initiatives including special events, media dinners and seasonal showrooms; also conducts venue and vendor research
- Responsible to maintain knowledge of each season’s product offerings
- Manages account interns and administrative staff as needed
- Prepares monthly meeting agendas and materials
- Prepares wrap-up reports in PowerPoint for campaigns and events with a meticulous graphic eye
- Assists with brainstorming strategic and impactful angles, initiatives and activities
- Assists with developing professionally-prepared press materials
- Contributes to company and client blogs, and social media channels
- Has six months to two years of experience pitching fashion accounts at a public relations agency; previous related internship or similar work experience is required
- Possesses excellent writing skills with strong attention to detail
- Knowledge of PR platforms – Vocus, Mayvien and Cision
- Is highly organized and able to juggle multiple accounts – excellent at multitasking
- Understands and uses social media on a regular basis
- Has a passion for lifestyle products and has the ability to spot trends
About Turner Public Relations:
Turner Public Relations is a boutique public relations and digital communications firm with two offices, in New York, NY and Denver, CO. Our corporate culture is aligned with the brands we represent; our diverse team of professionals embraces a “work hard, play hard” motto. We have two highly specialized, aligned divisions: travel and tourism, and active lifestyle clients. We offer public relations and digital communications services for top national and international brands. Clients include apparel, footwear, headwear, gear and accessories as well as tourism offices, tour companies, hotel brands and individual resorts.
For immediate consideration for this position, please submit your resume, cover letter and salary requirements here: https://turnerpr-fahlgrenmortine.icims.com/jobs/1176/junior-account-executive%2c-fashion/job.
Please, no phone calls – however, we’re open to any other creative communications you may want to try.
Turner PR is an Equal Opportunity Employer.