Astrsk is a NYC-based public relations agency that is passionate about working with disruptive companies and helping them to build and scale their businesses. We provide strategy consulting, media relations, partnership development, fundraising strategy, and more, for over a dozen of the hottest companies around the world including Frank & Oak, Dagne Dover, ÉCOLE, Mack Weldon, Frameri, BucketFeet, and QuizUp.
Qualifications / Skills
We’re looking for a talented and ambitious Fashion Account Executive to join our growing team in New York City. Candidates should have at least 2-3 years of relevant fashion PR experience in-house or at an agency and must be excited about how the intersection of fashion and technology is helping shape the future.
Candidate must have:
- 2-3 years previous experience at a fashion PR firm (both men’s and women’s experience preferred)
- Strong interest in the intersection of fashion and technology
- Great interpersonal, client interaction skills, and communication skills
- Ability to perform well under pressure and be a team player
- Exceptional media contacts and relationships with writers, editors, bloggers, and producers in fashion, accessories and lifestyle
- Blogger obsessed and a hunger to stay on top of all things fashion
- Passion to develop and foster additional relationships with media
- Experience coordinating and organizing events
- Solid research, writing, and editing skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven success in pitching and securing coverage across broadcast, print, and online
- Cultivate and manage relationships with a range of print and online media
- Provide client service support: attend meetings, meet deadlines, troubleshoot problems, draft recaps
- Manage multiple lifestyle/fashion accounts simultaneously
- Write, edit and proofread materials including press releases, pitches, fact sheets and client correspondence
- Identify and work with media; demonstrate network of traditional and online media contacts
- Supervise junior staff on projects and initiatives
- Manage multiple projects from conception to completion by anticipating challenges and ensuring deadline adherence
- Research, compile, and analyze client media coverage
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to Bianca at email@example.com.