BeautyRx is rapidly expanding! Our Peel Bar service pop-up is growing, our HSN television-shopping business has had two back-to-back sellout shows, and our next big initiative is the development of our e-commerce business. We're now looking to bring on board an entry-level Ecommerce Analyst to support these efforts.
EXAMPLE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Managing Google AdWords, Bing, and Yahoo! ad campaigns
- Developing e-mail newsletters and workflows
- A/B testing conversion funnels
- Exploring Facebook and Amazon advertising
- Managing freelance content creators
- Working with SEO experts on identifying keywords for content
- Optimizing listings on third-party e-commerce websites
- Writing and deploying content on social channels
- Regularly reviewing Google Analytics
The role is a great fit for a smart and motivated individual with strong analytical skills and a passion for the beauty space. The appropriate candidate will also posses:
- High level of organizational skills
- The ability to seamlessly wear many hats throughout the workday
- Comfort with numbers
- Desire to work in the looser structure of an early-stage company
- Would get excited reading, "A/B Testing: The Most Powerful Way to Turn Clicks Into Customers"
- An ability to troubleshoot and learn independently
- Writing skills
- E-commerce experience (helpful, not required)
Base salary ($25 - $50k) determined by experience, plus performance bonus and healthcare.
HOW TO APPLY
Start date is ASAP. Please submit Cover Letter and Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For 10 years, BeautyRx was a skin care secret, available only to beauty insiders and the patients of leading NYC dermatologist Dr. Neal Schultz. Just a few years ago, BeautyRx was launched outside the four walls of his practice. Since then, it's become a featured brand on HSN, won awards ("SELF" magazine's exfoliant of the year, nominated by QVC as one of the "next big things in beauty"), launched The Peel Bar in locations across NYC including Saks Fifth Avenue, airs new episodes of DermTV, and continues to expand.