BPCM is seeking career minded individuals who possess a strong interest and knowledge of the fashion and/or beauty industry to join our Fashion and Beauty teams as Assistant Account Executives in our New York office.
Resumes should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE IDENTIFY IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN WORKING WITH IN OUR BEAUTY DIVISION OR OUR FASHION DIVISION
As an Assistant Account Executive, you will be working with senior members of our teams to help develop and execute PR strategies across a portfolio of fashion or beauty clients within the luxury and commercial sector.
Candidates must have a strong knowledge of the Fashion and/or Beauty industry, excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and multi-task. Candidate should also have a strong sense of accountability and attention to detail with the ability to be resourceful and to think through the process and problem solve. Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with all levels both internal and external.
Assistant Account Executive responsibilities will be (but are not limited to):
- Maintain client samples in showroom – ensure inventory is up to date in Fashion GPS
- Work with Junior Account Executives and Account Executives to facilitate all sample trafficking for brands
- Assist in facilitating showroom pulls with editors and stylists
- Track and monitor secured press for the your accounts and distribute to team
- Create detailed monthly (sometimes weekly) reports and distribute in a timely fashion
- Handle correspondence with external entities for general day-to-day press requests
- Maintain press/market contact lists and ensure that all editor information is current and up-to-date in Fashion GPS database.
- Ensure there are up-to-date lists for market for women's, men's, accessories and current lists for event coverage, fashion websites & blogs, celeb blast lists, etc.
- Track samples and maintain constant contact with global PR press, proactively ensure they have required sample sets. Think proactively.
- Keep up-to-date credit charts in spreadsheet and check for new issues and credits
- Scan credits immediately and send to team and work with social media to release to public
- Create market pitches with trends and new items
- Assist with event production, organization and set up of press days and special events
- Be available to work fashion events across the company
- Remain knowledgeable and up to date on all client collections
- Ability to work well in a team environment but also work independently, meeting goals and deadlines
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and have ability to thrive in a fast paced, deadline oriented and high-energy environment
This is your chance to work with a great portfolio of accounts. You'll be working in a loft-like NYC office space, surrounded by great teammates in a fast-paced, high-achievement culture committed to excellence for our clients.
We offer medical/dental, vision, 401K, Commuter Benefits, FSA, summer hours and a generous PTO policy.