D'Orazio & Associates luxury PR agency with dedicated showrooms in Los Angeles and New York, is seeking a full time Junior Publicist with a minimum of two years experience in fine jewelry and fashion public relations.
We are looking for someone motivated, proactive, energetic, responsible and detailed oriented. We also value strong communication and people skills, the ability to multi-task, and the drive to get things done in a fun and fast paced environment.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing and developing media lists
• Creating campaigns for designer-based, celebrity driven and trend-related fashion stories
• Writing effective press releases and pitches to accompany red carpet email campaigns
• Brainstorming creative ideas and strategies for new PR campaigns
• Building relationships with editors, stylists, and media outlets
• Facilitating magazine and stylist sample requests
• Monitoring media and track pending client placements
• Compiling monthly activity reports
• Update Contact Database
• Working closely with our New York office
Education and skills required:
• Bachelors Degree, preferably in a relevant field
• A minimum of two years experience in the industry
• Excellent communication skills
• An exacting eye for detail
• Ability to manage multiple projects
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to create email blasts/campaigns etc using Adobe products
• Using Adobe products to create celebrity and trend related fashion campaigns for email and social media
• Excellent social media skills
Please submit resume, cover letter and samples of your work (editorial clippings, email blasts/campaigns etc using Adobe products, press releases and writing samples) to Raphie Rose at firstname.lastname@example.org.