Company: Liz Lizo, Inc.
Position title: Photography Intern
We’re a fast growing company, based out of NYC, searching for an intern to help with the blog photography. Experience in and developing skills related to digital photography and photo editing are musts. We seek an intern who is available at least three days or 10-15 hours a week. This position can grow to a full-time paid position for the right candidate. Must be in the NYC area.
We are looking for an organized and aspiring photography intern who would like an opportunity to strengthen their experience and portfolio. This is a non-paid internship that can develop to a paid position for the right candidate.
- Help coordinate and organize fashion photo shoots
- Scout and use the best possible backdrops for great photos
- Correctly compose and use proper lighting for fashion photos
- Crop, edit and process photos for web and mobile platform publishing
- Maintain proper file management, accurate naming & detailed retouching notes
Skills and Requirements:
- Advanced knowledge of Canon EOS or related equipment
- Advance knowledge of Photoshop
- Demonstrated skill at editing of images in Photoshop
- Some experience or exposure to Capture One software
- Proficiency or exposure to the uses of studio lighting equipment
- Proficiency with Mac computers
- Basic proficiency with Microsoft Excel & Outlook
- Possess a photography portfolio that demonstrates developed skill level and technical abilities
- An interest in fashion
- Great personality
- Be located in NYC
- Occasional late evenings and weekends may be required
- Some travel may be required but coordinated with your schedule
Please email us your resume and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org.