Journelle is the premier lingerie source for the modern woman. We are run by a tight-knit group of talented, ambitious people all united by a passion for lingerie. This position provides great exposure to both the business and fashion worlds, and is based out of our lovely office in Manhattan.
We are looking for a talented Graphic Design Intern who is an enthusiastic team player with a demonstrated work ethic, flexible working approach and a strong curiosity about working in the fast-paced fashion industry.
This internship is a full summer commitment. Tentative internship dates: 6/1/2015 – 8/15/2015
SUMMARY OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assists website image refreshes
- Contributes to social and blog post designs
- Archives photography, brand assets and various media
- Photo research and collection
- Resizes of web images
- Assists with window displays
- Assists with store signage and print collateral work
- Contributes to new ideas and developments
REQUIRED SKILLS AND QUALITIES
Graphic Design Intern will be exposed to the daily life of our graphic design team
- Full-time college student
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of graphic design, layout and typography
- Ability to apply branding guidelines
- Strong teamwork ability and willingness to learn
- Organization and time-management skills
Experience in content creation, social media marketing and special marketing projects are a plus.
To apply, please send a resume and cover letter to: Jami.Ambler@journelle.com.
For more information about our company please visit: www.journelle.com