Leslie Kirchhoff is a photographer, artist, and DJ based in NYC, regularly shooting for Glamour Magazine, Refinery29, Teen Vogue, and more. She is looking for one intern available 1–2 days per week in NYC starting immediately to assist in a variety of upcoming projects ranging from photoshoots to video, music, and art projects. Depending on skill set and individual goals, the internship can be tailored in a way to help bothLeslie and the intern gain the most from this experience.
- Assisting with photoshoots on creative direction, planning, inspiration, props, etc.
- Website upkeep, press monitoring
- Photo and file organization
- Assisting with daily tasks
**If qualified: Paid assisting on shoots and shooting small projects
- Flexible schedule and available 1-2 days per week
- Very computer savvy
- Quick learner, open to a variety of tasks and activities
- Creative, organized, and hardworkingIdeal Requirements (but not necessary):
Ideal Requirements (but not necessary):
- Photoshop knowledge
- Retouching knowledge
- Proficient at using an SLR camera
Length of internship is negotiable.
To apply, please send your resumé and relevant information to email@example.com.