Mega Mega Projects is a multi-label Designer Jewelry and Accessories Showroom providing PR, Sales and Consulting to fashion brands. This is a great environment to experience a 360 degree angle of the industry whilst assisting Designers, Editors, Buyers and Stylists in showroom appointments, assisting at Trade Shows, and generally getting stuck in. The day to day is very hands on and your enthusiasm will pay off with amazing experiences while working alongside the founders of the company and the rest of the team, we're quickly growing and are keen to consider exceptional Interns to become F/T employees.
We are looking for enthusiastic, motivated and detail oriented Interns to start asap!
Interns will work alongside the Sales team to help with:
- Preparation for Market Week
- Being present in buyers meetings
- Writing up orders
- Fulfilling store sample requests
- Assisting at and attending trade shows
Interns will work alongside the Showroom team and especially the Sales team to help with;
- Merchandising to the specific needs of meetings within the showroom
- Merchandising trade shows and market week
- General Showroom upkeep
- Sample trafficking & inventory
Interns will work alongside the PR team to help with:
- Sample trafficking
- Assisting with Stylist/Editor appointments
- Press clippings
- Helping to compile reports
- Helping to ensure a fun and professional environment
To apply, please send your resume to Hannah at firstname.lastname@example.org.