Time and time again, you’ll hear the phrase “urban nomad” being used to describe Nicholas K. While aesthetically reminiscent of this title we like to think our designs harbor a deeper connection. Our brand is an expression of our desire for new experience, travel, balanced with our strong connection to nature. It is the way we pursue life. Discovering creativity and inspiration amidst the intense energy of modern cities and the beauty and simplicity of nature.
- Arrange market appointments and ensure the collection is ready for upcoming market
- Prepare all hard copies and email sales tools
- Introduce the brand to target and key buyers prior to market
- Research and secure new target retail accounts
- Visit current retailers and follow up regarding re-orders and sell thru reports
- Build e-commerce business and customer base and enhance brand’s presence online
- Designer RTW wholesale experience only with strong background in sales
- Must have wholesale experience working domestically and have contacts and established relationships with both domestic and international accounts
- Must have previous experience working with high end department stores, online and boutiques
- Must be highly motivated, positive and a team player
- Must be organized, able to multi-task and work well in a fast paced environment
Please email your resume and cover letter to Christina@nicholask.com.
About Nicholas K:
We create clothing that stands above the norm with elegant precision and functional details, from innovative fabrics to twisted wrap treatments on tops and multi-functional constructions, offering an experience at once both personal and luxurious.
Constructed from predominantly natural fibers, our clothes are exceptionally well crafted and tested for fit and durability exclusively at our own factories. Our dresses, for example, are punctuated with innovative design features but also constructed to allow customers to drape, cinch, fasten, and mold into the silhouette of their liking. In this manner, our designs are endlessly versatile and the building blocks of a modern wardrobe.
A member of the Council of Fashion Designers of America since 2009 and the opening show of IMG Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York since 2011, Nicholas K continues to be featured in top tier publications around the globe including Esquire, Details, Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar, Elle, Marie Claire, Lucky, The New York Times Magazine and i-D. Our garments were selected to appear in the blockbuster move “The Hunger Games: Catching Fire.” Most notable of those used, was the best selling “Nova” jacket, worn extensively by the Oscar-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence. Collaboration with the movie stylists continues for the upcoming sequels.