We are a fashion consulting and business management firm in New York City dedicated to launching and growing early-stage luxury apparel, accessories and lifestyle brands. Our company provides strategic planning and implementation support to entrepreneurs seeking to launch and cultivate new business ventures. Our teams deliver a broad range of solutions for emerging brands including finance, strategy, sourcing, production, marketing, sales and operational support.
We’re seeking an Operations & Logistics Associate to join our team. This position manages operations/logistics and assists with accounting and ongoing financial management for our brands. We are a fast paced, dedicated team and are looking for a motivated, independent thinker who is detail oriented, organized and analytical.
- Daily coordination of shipments to stores and ecommerce customers (in-house and via third party warehouse)
- Ongoing customer service for all wholesale accounts (phone and email)
- Maintain accurate inventory records using inventory management systems and/or Excel
- Track wholesale and direct sales and growth using ERP system and Google Analytics
- Process wholesale, personal order and e-commerce returns
- Act as a liaison between brands’ production teams and sales staff
- Assist with ongoing bookkeeping and financial management for brands
- Bachelor’s degree from a top U.S. university
- 1-3 years’ experience in an operations, logistics or accounting position
- Strong computer skills
- Extremely detail oriented, fastidious record-keeper, very organized
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office required (knowledge of Excel is a must – VLOOKUP, Pivot tables, etc.)
- Knowledge of Quickbooks required
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Shopify and Adobe Creative Suite a plus
- Knowledge of V2K, Logon, Apparel Magic ERP systems a plus
- Hands on approach with excellent problem solving capabilities
- Adept at multitasking
- Adhere to strict confidentiality for business-related matters
The position is full-time and includes health benefits. To apply, please submit cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.