With offices in LA, NY and the UK, The Magnet Agency is a fast-paced office representing talented artists with recognizable work in fashion, film, music, commercials, and entertainment. The Agent Assistant is an entry-level position providing administrative support to agents who represent hair stylists, makeup artists, wardrobe stylists, set designers and costume designers. The Magnet Agency Agent Assistant must be enthusiastically engaged in seeing their work, big or small, directly affect the growth of our artists and the culture of the company. The abilities to multitask and prioritize are required, along with an interest in fashion, photography, entertainment, production and/or beauty. Office hours are Monday through Friday 9:00am to 6:00pm.
- Wide-ranging, attentive assistance to agents
- Provide support for artist-agency relations
- To be discussed
Necessary Personal Characteristics:
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent collaboration and team skills
- Outgoing and enthusiastic
- Outstanding communication skills, written and oral
- Flexible with change
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining vigilant attention to details
- Capable of taking direction from multiple sources and prioritizing
- Excellent foresight and follow up skills
- Basic office skills including telephones and standard office equipment, taking messages, and proficiency using Microsoft Excel and Word, Gmail, Google Calendars, Google Drive, Microsoft Office, and Mac systems.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.