The Vivienne Westwood Los Angeles showroom and corporate office is currently recruiting interns for our Public Relations and Marketing team. This internship provides the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in brand positioning through retail and wholesale marketing, traditional PR and VIP product placement, events, digital engagement and more.
Responsibilities include the following, but will vary based on the candidate and needs of the team:
- Assist with showroom pulls and all press sample trafficking
- Maintain visual merchandising of showroom
- Maintain social media calendar
- Build and maintain media lists
- Track and clip VIP placements and press coverage
- Various ongoing research projectsWe are looking for hardworking, creative individuals based in Los Angeles with an interest in fashion and communications.
We are looking for hardworking, creative individuals based in Los Angeles with an interest in fashion and communications.
Ideal candidates will have...
- Interest in and knowledge of current fashion trends and popular culture
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of FashionGPS (not mandatory, but a plus)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Close attention to detail
- Positive and upbeat demeanor
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org