The Wall Group is a fully integrated agency that focuses on providing its talent with the most effective and well-executed representation. With offices in both New York and Los Angeles, the agency has grown to represent fashion stylists, hairstylists, makeup artists, production designers and motion DPs. From editorial, advertising or commercial bookings to long-term contractual engagements in the fashion, entertainment or endorsement arena, our artists benefit from unrivaled professionalism and contacts with both high fashion and celebrity clientele.
The Digital Projects Coordinator is responsible for retouching and archiving red carpet images for The Wall Group’s artists. Also works closely with the Creative Director to execute all graphic design initiatives; manage the front-end of the company’s website; and organize and maintain the department’s server and software.
- Retouch red carpet images in Adobe Photoshop
- Archive red carpet images into the company’s digital database, Extensis.
- Create and update artist profiles in all Creative Department software. Maintain back-ups of digital portfolios, on a monthly basis.
- Collaborate with the Creative Director on company wide designs, including but not limited to the following: branding, stationary, mailings, e-communications, and company-wide pitches.
- Work with talent agents and the PR department to create well designed pitches for client meetings.
- Act as an internal resource on all software for the Creative Department.
- As needed: assist archive team with collecting, naming, and keywording red carpet images according to best practice standards.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite — Photoshop, Bridge, InDesign , Illustrator
- Experience retouching skin and color balancing images
- Knowledge of HTML, File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
- Excellent computer skills — must be “tech savvy” and have the ability to problem solve with computer software
The ideal candidate will have exceptional organizational and file management skills, be resourceful, and be able to multi-task and prioritize under tight deadlines. A superior work ethic, attention to detail, strong communication skills, and the ability to adapt within a small team are essential. Experience with FileMaker Pro, and digital archival software, a plus.
Salary commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume (as attachments) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Wall Group works with the most exclusive brands in the world consulting on trends and marketing objectives. Recent clients include Calvin Klein, Chanel, CoverGirl, Dior, Estée Lauder Giorgio Armani, Givenchy, H&M, Hermés, Lancôme, L'Oreal, Louis Vuitton, Marchesa, Miu Miu, NARS Cosmetics, Narcico Rodriguez, Opening Ceremony, Pantene, Prada, Revlon, Unilever, Viktor & Rolf, Vivienne Westwood, Yves Saint Laurent and Zac Posen.
While agency efforts are oriented towards the support and development of our talent, we are also committed to giving back to the community through our involvement in charitable and not-for-profit ventures.
The Wall Group was founded in 1998 by Brooke Wall and is now managed by an unparalleled Wall Group team.