The Yigal Azrouel Special Projects department is seeking interns for immediate hire! This internship will be focused on supporting the Special Projects Director on Fashion Shows, Photoshoots, Talent Castings and working closely day to day with our Creative Director himself. This intern should have a strong interest in Creative Production and working on set.
- Manage daily, logistical and administrative duties for the talent under the direction of the Director of Special Projects & CEO
- Coordinate meetings and update calendar events for the Director of Special Projects
- Ability to follow up with team members on progress or key issues and projects
- Assist with photoshoots and model castings
- Attentiveness to details and drive to follow through on the complex of details
- All interns must be eligible to work in the US
- All interns must be experienced with administrative duties and tasks
- All interns must have a positive attitude
- All interns must provide their own transportation for the duration of the internship
- Knowledge of Office Tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Photoshop a plus)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Familiarity with being on set of photoshoots and a strong desire to be in the creative production aspect of the fashion industry
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.