Blanca Monrós Gómez Fine Jewelry is seeking a full-time Studio Coordinator in their Brooklyn design studio.
All qualified candidates will be professional, detail oriented, organized, self-motivated, responsible, reliable, and possess strong oral / written communication skills. The ability to multitask under pressure and deadlines, strong analytical and problem solving skills, and flexibility are also required.
RESPONSIBILITIES may include
- Maintain studio organization, including, but not limited to, ordering supplies, implementing systems and providing support for all aspects of the wholesale and retail business
- Maintain accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Maintain order file, including, but not limited to processing all shipments, returns and all functions related to processing of wholesale and retail orders
- Trade shows and wholesale account management, including prospecting and customer service
- Manage E-commerce, including customer service
- Ideal candidate will have proficiency in Quickbooks, Mailchimp, Shopify, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe InDesign. Proficiency in Microsoft Office (specifically Excel and Word) are required.
This is the perfect opportunity for a self-starter who will thrive in our intimate, hands-on environment.
Please send CV and salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Studio Coordinator.
This position is full-time.
Please, no calls.
For more information, visit www.blancamonrosgomez.com/careers.