LuxCartel is an incubator for emerging designers that offers customized brand development, allowing its specially selected clientele to devote more of their precious time to the creative process. LuxCartel’s services include: press, sales, consulting, management, logistics, production oversee, collaborative projects, and promotional events.
- Manage and fulfill all wholesale POs for 50+ stores
- Responsible for collecting, managing, and tracking all store invoices and payments
- Maintain vendor/private client files
- Coordinate with sales representatives/showroom on purchase orders, order confirmations, invoices
- Submit and manage store credit requests
- Handle wholesale and direct customer service requests
- Process all returns and exchanges
- Fulfill private sales orders, internal staff orders, and trade allotments
- Sending out and receiving mail and packages
- Review past sales or create Budget by brand and work creatively and proactively in increasing business growth
- Project on sales, plan and discuss budget volumes with Team Manager.
- General office and showroom organization
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 1 year of experience in an office environment
- Strong computer skills
- Extremely detail oriented
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Adept at multitasking
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.