Rebel Redefined is looking for a social media intern as well as a team of blogger interns to work remotely online from anywhere! Rebel Redefined is a fun and exciting new fashion brand launched in 2013 by FIT student Emily Costa. Since launching they have been featured in the NYLONshop, British Vogue, and on blogs such as WETHEURBAN.
SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN DETAILS:
- This unpaid internship would be 3-4 months, and would be strictly ‘online’ allowing you to work from anywhere. You would be required to work around 5-10 hours a week on various tasks.
- Duties would include updating our social media accounts including and not limited to Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, Wanelo, Polyvore, and Facebook.
- We are looking for someone passionate to help us create content and come up with new ways to engage with possible consumers. Our main goal is to help create a strong image for our brand through fun and exciting ideas!
If you love fashion, taking selfies of your cute outfits, and using #hashtags in real life – then you might be the ultimate Rebel Redefined social media intern! Shoot an email to Intern@rebelredefined.com (subject: Social Media Intern - ‘Your Name’) with your resume along with any work or accounts you think would be relevant!
BLOGGER INTERN DETAILS:
- As we rapidly grow as a company, we are getting ready to re-launch our blog (rebelredefinedblog.com) in time for our 2-year anniversary since launching this June! We are hoping this will help us further brand our company and create a platform for us to showcase girls around the world who are part of our ‘Rebel Nation’ – which is all about being who you are through everything you do.
- We are looking for a few passionate and creative writers seeking out a new experience and a place to share their work and ideas!
- We want bloggers that love to write on one or more of the following topics: personal style, fashion trends, beauty tips, DIY projects or recipes, new music, health and fitness, film and books, or maybe just your own life epiphanies and adventures.
- This unpaid internship would be for 3-4 months, and would be strictly ‘online’ allowing you to work from anywhere. You would be required to write 1-2 posts a week.
- This internship would allow you to generate your own creative ideas, and give you a chance to share your work along with other great writers!
If you think you would be absolutely perfect for this opportunity, shoot an email to Intern@rebelredefined.com (subject: Blogger Intern - ‘Your Name’) with your resume along with examples of your work and links to your blog and/or previous posts that can give a sense of why you would be an awesome fit for the job!