Our Customer Experience team has a direct line to Ringly’s stylish and savvy customers. We’re offering a whole new category of wearable tech products, so our awesome and engaged team members need to provide both stellar customer service and possess a level of product fluency to support technical queries.
You will be enlisted to provide best-in-class support and relationship management to Ringly’s customers via email and social media throughout the inquiry, order, delivery, and tech support process. You will also liaise with other departments to feedback on customer insights gleaned from the front line, and contribute to ideas for improving the customer experience overall.
- Act as the voice of Ringly on the front lines to positively and effectively manage the customer relationship.
- Deliver best-in-class customer service over email and social media, adhering to internal metrics/guidelines for response rates, on-brand messaging, and customer satisfaction.
- Earn a black belt in our internal customer service system and learn how to handle any and all customer requests that come your way in an eloquent and effective manner.
- Channel requests that need outside assistance to the appropriate departments and ensure they are handled in a timely manner.
- Capture customer insights and work with marketing, tech, design, and product teams to improve the overall customer experience and better understand what triggers customers to contact us.
- Think creatively about ways in which we can optimize each customer’s experience.
- Prepare and communicate weekly and monthly metrics.
- Possess 2+ years of customer service experience
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (fast typing is a bonus)
- Intuitive thinker with high processing speed
- Friendly demeanor with excellent conflict resolution skills
- Problem-solver who understands how to work with all types of customer personalities
- Can prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously. No task is too small for you.
- Detail-oriented and highly organized
- Knowledge of ZenDesk is a plus
Part-time and full-time roles available.
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line "Customer Experience Associates."