SIX ONE is a boutique communications and digital agency specializing in fashion, beauty and lifestyle clients in the US and Australia. We are currently hiring to fill internship positions. The positions are part time, 2-3 days per week, 16 hours per week starting mid-May.
Candidates must either have a Bachelors degree or be a current student in a degree program (Junior or Senior) at an accredited institution studying in a discipline related to fashion, PR, Communications or Marketing. Individuals out of college will receive a monthly stipend to cover transportation and occasional lunch.
- Must have a working knowledge of fashion, beauty and lifestyle media
- Social media savvy and well-versed in current trends
- Ability to multi-task at all times and have excellent organizational skills and attention to detail Must be able to work well under pressure in a fast moving environment
- Ability to create and editing documents in Powerpoint, Microsoft Word, Excel
- Daily telephone/email contact with local and national media
- Update and maintain press contact database and client files
- Track press coverage and manage monthly press credits report
- Assist in distribution of client media materials (lookbooks, press releases, etc)
- Assist with planning, production and execution of local PR events
- Orchestrating product mailings and sample distribution
- Positive, cheerful, self-starter attitude
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
Please send resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.