The Hive Showroom, one of the leading multi-line showrooms is looking for seasonal Sales Exec for our advanced contemporary and designer`s sales department. S.E. need know the business side of the fashion industry, including but not limited to clients personal relationship, distribution and vendor/client knowledge.
Seasons to be active:
Resort (June) -SS(August and September)-Pre-collection (3wks December) – FW(February and part of march)
- A. create strategies and target list according to brand positioning
B. develop and maintain working relationships with store accounts / buyers in North America, and internationally, including Omni channel, department stores, online retailers, specialty chains, and specialty stores, boutiques.
- Review past sales or create Budget by brand and work creatively and proactively in increasing business growth
- Project on sales, plan and discuss budget volumes with Team Manager.
- Travel, if any, to runway and trade shows and market preparation (i.e. sample shipments, line sheet preparation, supplies, calendar, and appointments).
- Develop and maintain assigned store business and customer relations manage orders/reorders and general administration, monitor deliveries
- Post-market follow up (initiate and check new client set up and credit check, check order entry).
- Research, assess, and contact potential accounts and territories both in the US and/or abroad
- Support in back office activities.
- Must have previous experience working in sales at a showroom Or fashion house.
- Hard-working and determined.
- Proficiency in MS OFFICE (Outlook Word & Excel) and have excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Must have strong problem solving skills and be very resourceful
- Must have a positive attitude at all times and be a proven leader
- Must be hard working, flexible, and willing to work long hours / weekends
Season`s minimum commitment preferred – fully available applicant ONLY.
Please email your resume and a cover letter indicating your availability and how you are perfect for the position to email@example.com. Include your last or current salary level. Please don't send us an email without including all these details!