Factory PR - a fashion pr company featuring global designer brands seeks interns who have a high interest in learning the fundamentals and logistics of the fashion industry; which includes stylist coordination and assisting with showroom management.
Interns Primary Responsibilities:
- Handling stylist appointments and clothing pulls
- Updating fashion filing system
- Light administrative work
- Must currently be in school
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and attention to detail is a must
- Self-starter, motivated, resourceful and able to work collaboratively as a part of a team
- Ability to multi-task
This is an internship position.
Please let us know if you have any special skills (I.e., Adobe Suite, MailChimp, Cision, etc.)
Compensation: School credit
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.