Premium athletic apparel company, YOGAMOGA seeks a Product Development/Production Manager in NYC. Launched online in 2013, the company is experiencing hyper-growth and expanding rapidly into the retail space. The company is looking for a dedicated and driven individual who can keep up with our energetic pace.
What we are looking for:
- Responsible for sourcing and product development for YOGASMOGA’s product team
- Responsible for production coordination
- Trim, fabric, and product purchase orders and tracking
- Coordination of trim and fabric between different factories
- Maintain and control fabric and trim inventory
- Maintain sample development and production schedule and calendars
- Negotiate pricing
- Work closely with design team to ascertain development needs.
- Quality control at fabric and garment level
- Two (2) to three (3) years of garment production management and product development experience, preferably working with United States supply chain
- Proficient at Microsoft Office--Word, Excel
- Strong organizational skills. Must track and maintain multiple schedules within supply chain
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail, sophisticated and high quality output
- Strong leadership and organizational skills
- Must be able to travel within the U.S.
- Full time availability
To apply, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line Product Development / Production Manager.
YOGASMOGA is a designer, manufacturer and retailer of Yoga inspired athletic apparel and accessories. The company's yoga apparel is both fashionable and sporty in nature and has roots in the rapidly growing Yoga movement. YOGASMOGA develops fiber-to-consumer technological solutions to deliver proprietary high performance fabric and athletic gear. While the company works with the most technically advanced fabric and manufacturing technologies, it also pursues a relentless focus on the traditions of Yoga. YOGASMOGA also helps the development of the NAMASKÁR foundation, a bracelet driven charity focused on health, education and micro lending in the company’s supply chain countries. For additional information about YOGASMOGA please visit: http://yogasmoga.com