LaQuan Smith is seeking a Sales Representative. The Sales Representative will drive sales by strengthening relationships with existing accounts and opening new accounts. They will present products, write purchase orders, create sales budgets/forecasts, liaison with accounts on PR and marketing campaigns and provide competitor intelligence. A well-qualified candidate will have fashion selling experience in wholesale apparel specific to specialty stores/boutiques.
- Drive sales with existing accounts while opening new accounts and broadening awareness in the market
- Present Products to customers, process orders and ensure orders meet delivery deadlines
- Create sales budgets by account, review results monthly, provide updated forecasts throughout the year while meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Build strong relationships with customers as well as internal departments and keep customers abreast of PR and marketing initiatives
- Ensure sell in and sell through meet company expectations as well as profitability of accounts in consideration of terms, discounts, marketing contributions and order cancellations
Knowledge & Skills:
- 3 – 5 years experience specific to wholesale selling women’s apparel
- Knowledge of the luxury/specialty store landscape through prior selling experience
- Strong communication, organizational, presentation and merchandising skills
- Computer literate including MS Office. Ability to learn new software.
- Knowledge in retail math
- Please email your cover letter and resume together with salary expectations and availability.
To apply, please send your resume to Jacqueline Cooper at firstname.lastname@example.org.