Looking for a New York City area based college student to intern (for credit and experience) with a growing personal styling brand. Must be in the New York City area for the summer.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Brainstorm looks and help style clients
- Weekly reports of industry news
- Arrange lookbooks for clients
- Manage client relationships
- Social media and blogging
- Attend closet audits and assist with process
- Have taken styling classes, previously styled, or in school for styling - will consider a beginner but must have a true passion for personal styling
- Must be in NYC area
- Knowledgeable of current trends, fashion icons, it girls, brands
- Social media experience - such as blog, instagram, facebook, youtube etc.
- Some video editing experience preferred
- Own and or know how to use a camera
- Proficient with Photoshop and Wordpress
- Flexible schedule
This is an unpaid internship, some work will be done virtually and other work will be done at styling headquarters. May require some travel to clients homes.
Please send resume and explain why you want to work with a personal stylist.
Required experience: College : 1 year
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com.