NFP is a rapidly growing High-End Women’s RTW collection known for it’s architectural sweater designs. We are seeking energetic, highly motivated sales associates for our new Flagship Boutique opening July 2015 in Nolita, NYC. The primary responsibilities are to drive sales through building and maintaining relationships with our clients, as well as introducing new customers to the unique, convertible/styling possibilities of the designs. As an NFP brand ambassador you will become part of a dynamic team that strives to grow and develop the brand with enthusiasm, dedication and innovation. The ideal candidate must demonstrate exceptional customer service as well as passion for our brand.
Your Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Welcome and assist all clients while demonstrating exceptional customer service.
- Effectively communicate product features during the selling process, highlighting and demonstrating the unique convertibility of the NFP styles
- Comply with all Point-of-Sale policies and procedures
- Maintain professional personal appearance reflecting the NFP aesthetic
- Work as part of a team to meet brand and store objectives
- Build and maintain a loyal client base, and retain customer loyalty by providing clients with personalized service
- Personally follow up with timely phone and email correspondence to solidify the brands integrity for customer satisfaction and accessibility
- Effectively capture and record client contact information in both personal client book and brand database
- Personally communicate to clients for special store activity (phone and email): new product arrivals, in-store events and seasonal promotions
- Assist in visual merchandising for the store by organizing and arranging products based on brand’s visual direction.
- Implement visual merchandising directives given by designer, assuring visual appearance is of utmost importance
- Ensure the selling floor is neat, clean, organized and reflects the correct visual image at all times
- Manage Inventory and stock replenishment (maintaining organized records of all receiving and stocking)
- Minimum 2 years of Specialty Retail sales experience
- An individual who possesses drive, is goal-oriented, and has an entrepreneurial outlook
- Someone who enjoys meeting and interacting with customers; demonstrates an energetic and positive attitude and a mature demeanor.
- A quick learner with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities at once
- Excellent follow up phone, email and written communication skills a must.
- In depth knowledge of product for confidence and ease in demonstrating to clients how the unique designs can be worn in multiple ways, and details about the fiber contents, production processes, etc.
- An individual who is passionate about the brand and wants to be a part of a company committed to original, multi-functional designs.
- A team player, self-starter, punctual and reliable, organized and detail oriented.
- Flexibility and dependability with schedules including nights and weekends
- Strong working knowledge of excel, word, and Mac literate a must. Quickbooks knowledge a plus
- Experience in designer ready-to-wear preferred but not required
Part-Time Position to start (minimum 30hrs/week) with potential for Full-Time
Must be able to work weekends
Location in Nolita, NYC
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience and will include both hourly and commission
TO APPLY: Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.