POSITION TITLE: Stylist Sales Manager
COMPANY: Second Time Around
We seek energetic, people-focused, leaders who simply love fashion and love people. We are a growing, upscale fashion, boutique retailer in the hot and dynamic resale space—with the vision to empower women to feel beautiful and smart. We want people hungry to make a difference and looking to be a part of a growth story.,
We offer great retail hours, a fun and creative environment, and opportunity for career growth.
Second Time Around is an upscale fashion boutique in the growing re sale space. With 41+ stores, STA offers a curated fashion point of view and sought after styles from such brands as Stella McCartney, Chloe, Rag & Bone Theory, DVF, Rebecca Minkoff and other contemporary and luxury brands.
The Stylist Sales Manager must be client-focused, energetic, positive, with a strong desire to drive sales!
- Achieve financial goals for the store.
- Motivate associates to increase sales and profitability.
- Define and exemplify customer service expectations for associates.
- Develop and instill a selling culture with associates.
- Praise and motivate associates for all successes.
- Monitor and control store expenses.
- Be responsible and accountable for all results.
Store Environment Goals:
- Ensure store experience is inspiriting, enticing, and welcoming, meeting
- All company standards in regards to cleanliness, store layout, signage and merchandising.
- Train all employees to be customer focused with the ability to style a customer and leave her feeling “GREAT.”
- Work with associates to better the customer experience.
- Enforce standards for employee behavior and appearance.
- Oversee employee hiring and termination processes.
- Develop a promotable pool of employees.
- React quickly to performance issues, both positive and negative.
- Instill a sense of pride among all store employees.
- Possess the ability to self manage and others simultaneously.
- Posses the ability to multi-task and delegate when necessary.
- Must be 18 years old or older
- Must be able to move or lift heavy items, up to 30lbs.
To apply, please send your resume to Meghan at firstname.lastname@example.org.