Premium athletic apparel company, YOGAMOGA seeks a Marketing Manager in Los Angeles. The company is experiencing hyper-growth and is looking for a dedicated and driven individual who can keep up with our energetic pace, drive sales and execute company objectives. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to work at an athletic apparel company and has a strong interest in the yoga / fitness space.
Candidate should be a go-getter, organized, hard working with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
What we are looking for:
- Lead outreach to gyms, studios and fitness instructors
- Plan and execute in-store events to drive traffic
- Develop and execute collaborative partnership in the local community
- Work closely with social & digital marketing teams in New York
- Work closely with creative team to develop assets for physical campaigns and events
- Work closely with store staff to organize and execute events
- Meet or exceed assigned revenue and target objectives assigned for the store
- Demonstrate the ability to develop a culture of accountability, discipline and urgency
- Build team spirit and morale by actively seeking and sharing innovative ideas to improve sales
- Go getter attitude
- Strong communication and problem solving skills
- 3-4 years previous experience in a marketing role is a must
- Great interpersonal skills – well spoken, enthusiastic, detail oriented and creative
- Ability to multi-task and coordinate ongoing projects
- Full time availability
YOGASMOGA is a designer, manufacturer and retailer of Yoga inspired athletic apparel and accessories. The company's yoga apparel is both fashionable and sporty in nature and has roots in the rapidly growing Yoga movement. YOGASMOGA develops fiber-to-consumer technological solutions to deliver proprietary high performance fabric and athletic gear. While the company works with the most technically advanced fabric and manufacturing technologies, it also pursues a relentless focus on the traditions of Yoga. YOGASMOGA also helps the development of the NAMASKÁR foundation, a bracelet driven charity focused on health, education and micro lending in the company’s supply chain countries. For additional information about YOGASMOGA please visit: http://yogasmoga.com
To apply please send your resume to jobsCA@yogasmoga.com with your name and LA Marketing Manager in the subject line.