Aeffe USA seeks an experienced Account Executive in advanced contemporary collections to develop and oversee sales of newly licensed Jeremy Scott brand.
Must be knowledgeable of the current retail landscape and have a following in major department stores and specialty stores nationwide. Fashion savvy and highly motivated individuals need only apply…
- Work with the sales team to set goals for the collection and coordinate target outreach for the upcoming sales campaign.
- Present each season's collection to buyers. Work with clients during sales campaigns to ensure the achievement of proper assortments, advertising selection and budget plans.
- Analyze sell through on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Identify high and low performing retailers; formulate solutions for improvement the following season.
- Communicate with design/merchandising teams in Italy regarding trend analysis and product needs relevant to the North American market.
- Organize photo shoots with major partners.
- Order entry and other administrative duties (i.e. checking orders)
- Create extensive PowerPoint presentations for mail packages, style sheets, etc.
- Travel to domestic clients to provide product knowledge seminars and merchandising standards.
- 2 years experience with Advanced Contemporary collections
- Strong network of major and specialty retailer contacts
- Excellent analytical skills
- Strong verbal/written communication skills + interpersonal
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs (i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint) and Adobe Photoshop
Please send your resume (in the body of the email) directly to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject heading “AE for Jeremy Scott”.