Bindya New York is currently seeking a Production and Sales Coordinator. This position is perfect for those who want to gain experience and learn the inner-workings of a fashion company firsthand. We are a small company with a great office atmosphere located in the Fashion District in NYC.
About Us: Known for must-have tie-dyed cashmere scarves, gauzy shawls, and gorgeous resort wear, Bindya NY offers an effortlessly chic collection of luxurious, wearable art. Designs can be found at retailers across the country including Anthropologie, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, Bloomingdale’s, and Barney’s to name a few. In addition, they have been featured in magazines like InStyle, Redbook, People Style Watch, Vogue, Cosmopolitan, and Allure. Also, they have been seen on celebrities like Cat Deeley, Amanda Seyfried, and Eva Longoria.
• Develop and maintain new and existing sales accounts for accessories and resort wear.
• Setting up new accounts and following thru with production logistics
• Daily communication and correspondence with Production Manager and Designer
• Analyze sales, present line to buyers, and create assortment plans
• Maximize account and brand profitability; identify and react to new opportunities
• Existing contacts in the industry preferred
• Develop close working relationships with retail buyers & support teams
• Oversee order confirmation/shipping/charge backs, ensuring all orders are confirmed on time
• Work closely with Production Manager team to react to immediate issues/opportunities
• Responsible for monthly distribution and assortment of merchandise
• An interest and understanding of fashion
• Excellent computer skills, with the ability to enter large amounts of data quickly and accurately
• Experience with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel
• Strong organizational skills with extreme attention to detail and time-sensitive deadlines
• Able to adapt to a fast pace ever changing environment
• Positive attitude, great phone and personal presence
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required
• Photography and Photoshop skills a plus
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume if interested.