The chikimiki collection is set to defy mundane boundaries and deliver a wardrobe that embraces individuality. Founder Elise Dealmeida designs magical creations for women who want to express their personal spirit to the world.
Her belief in matching one’s presentation with their internal essence shines throughout the brand ethos, from the collection’s aesthetic to the company motto. “Be Kind. Be Different” is a daily reminder to live life in an extraordinary way.
Candidate will work out of our New York showroom and travel for regional and road sales as needed.
- 1 to 2 years wholesale experience with luxury brands.
- Pre-existing established relationships strongly preferred (existing relationships with majors is a plus)
- High energy and a can-do attitude with the ability to think outside the box
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Driven, proactive, innovative personality with a strong sense of initiative and ownership
- Strong sales technique and the ability to close deals and follow up
- Assist with Logistics and preparation for trade shows
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to develop new business
- Ability to effectively cold call
- Bachelors degree is a plus
- Travel Required (Valid Driver’s License a Must)
- Ability to reach and exceed seasonal sales goals and to identify new account opportunities
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Communicate with Joor specific to line sheet updates
- Flexible schedule except for market dates
To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.