Design Packaging Inc., the leading luxury packaging design firm in the United States, continues to grow and is currently expanding it’s operation with an additional full-time sales position in New York. This unique role has the responsibility of being the client facing intermediary, establishing and building our brand equity through impeccable customer service and support.
The ideal candidate is a self starter experienced with, and passionate about fostering a positive culture, successfully managing business transitions, and building and maintaining an active client book.
The NYC Sales Representative for Design Packaging will be responsible for establishing, developing, and growing client relationships in New York’s retail B2B market. This position reports to Operations Manager based in Scottsdale AZ.
- Working with management and all members of cross-functional teams to achieve personal and corporate goals.
- Manage all direct expense items within/below budget
- Deliver post-mortem recap of closed accounts/projects
- Interface and partner with creative, marketing, and operations
- Strong interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills
- Strong product knowledge in the premium / luxury retail packaging industry
- Highly motivated and organized, with strong computer skills, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word)
- Commitment to travel
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree is a plus
- Able to drive projects in full autonomy
- Interested in arts/design/fashion and trends
- Experience abroad is greatly appreciated
Compensation: Salary + Commission
To Apply: Submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org