DMA has a need for a full-time Office Coordinator to be based in our office in SoHo/New York City. The Office Coordinator will be responsible for all aspects of maintaining the office environment and maintaining a smooth workflow for the agency.
This includes: overall business operations for the agency: maintaining the cleanliness of the premises, purchasing supplies, maintaining contracts, shipping: mail, messenger, overnight, Special Projects: holiday gifts for clients, office dinner/staff birthdays and events.
The ideal candidate is a highly intelligent self-starter with a "get it done" attitude and a passion for results. A true professional with a polished appearance, a sincere love and interest in fashion and the experience and desire to work with creative people. If you are organized and detail oriented, please apply.
Responsibilities are in the following categories:
- Open up office daily and ensure everything is ready for the workday.
- Maintain kitchen, conference areas, bathrooms and all supplies stocked (Art Dept., Office, Cleaning, Kitchen).
- Prepare for in-house meetings (set up projector), make sure conference tables are clean and available for use.
- Greet all clients/guests and provide inviting experience working with the agency.
- Manage all office services and external vendors: flowers, plumbing, painting, cleaning people, windows
- Manage Purchase Orders.
- Filing of all legal and business documents – make digital record of each.
- Manage Petty Cash and banking operations.
- Manage messengers, FedEx, sort and distribute incoming mail.
- Be familiar with working procedure of all office relevant technology: internet access, telephone, Wi-Fi, database.
- Interface with IT person with issues, updates, etc.
- Manage business cellular accounts for senior partners/employees
Primary responsibility to manage/handle all incoming phone calls, take messages, check voicemails, follow up as needed.
• Assist with telephone outreach, per senior management request.
Experience and qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree
- A minimum of 1 year of related administrative support/fashion or marketing experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills both orally and written
- Ideal candidate would have experience/understanding of: luxury lifestyle brands
- Insightful, innovative and adapts well to a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint), Mac OS, InDesign
Please email the following to email@example.com with “Office Administrator” in the subject.
*Cover letter including your relevant experience and compensation requirements