Title: Coordinator, Public Relations
Position Reports To: Alex Gobo, Director, Public Relations
Location: New York, NY
The position coordinates all trafficking of men's samples for editorial and VIP fittings and all samples for digital content/social media projects and editorials in the US and Canada while maintaining relationships with stylists and editors to ensure optimal product placement and visibility for the Ferragamo brand under the Creative Direction of Massimiliano Giornetti.
- Work with US Merchandising and Milan PR teams in selecting and ordering seasonal men’s press sample orders.
- Manage national and regional Men’s RTW and Accessories collection, press outreach, placement, and sample trafficking in conjunction with the Italian office.
- Coordinate press seating chart and interview schedule for men’s Milan runway shows and press days.
- Manage digital press and product placement (websites, blogs, and social media accounts) for both Men’s and Women’s categories.
- Monitor magazines, web, social media and newspapers for men’s press mentions and brand inclusion.
- Oversee intern’s daily duties and research projects.
- Men's VIP wardrobe and fittings for US events; liaise with agents for photo shoots and/or press appearances.
- Work with PR team on all event press outreach in the US and participate at events as press point person.
- Assemble press reports and recaps surrounding collections and special projects.
- Organize and conduct in-store style clinics.
- Manage department invoices and work with PR team on budget updates.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in Public Relations, Editorial or Communications
- Established relationships with US editors.
- Excellent communication, organizational, and administrative skills.
- Strong ability to multitask in a face paced environment
- Italian speaking a plus!
Human Resources Representative:
To apply, please email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.