TPR Holdings is an investment firm that owns a number of Beauty brands. Located in the heart of Manhattan, NYC, we are looking for a team player with a creative edge & a passion for communicating with the online community.
This is a Full Time position.
- Create daily content across all social media channels (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Youtube.)
- Manage multiple social media accounts for various brands.
- Create video content for brand YouTube channels (video & photo skills are necessary).
- Assist with website management and development.
- Engage in dialogue, community management and monitor customer issues.
- Assist brand managers with developing innovative campaigns that link into the overall brand strategy.
- Develop social media identity/voice and assets to grow mass beauty brands.
- Liaise with internal & external social media partners & clients.
- Work closely with marketing, sales & product development teams on brand initiatives.
- Measure and report performance of all Social Media marketing campaigns, and assess against defined goals.
- Minimum education requirement: BA/BS from an accredited university
- Sales-focused and creative mind set with a passion for building brands, engaging audiences and driving business results.
- A team player – willing to step in & help with various projects when needed.
- 1-2 years previous experience in a web based organization.
- 1-2 years previous experience in the beauty, fashion, and/or design industry is a plus.
- A creative thinker who is able to build awareness, drive new ideas, & stay on brand.
- Up to speed with trends and functionality on all social media tools & platforms.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills. English language & precise grammar is a must.
- Able to multitask and work with tight deadlines.
- Graphic Design capabilities (Photoshop is a must) & photography skills are a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, Photoshop, Adobe Pro, Illustrator and MAC.
- Knowledge of Social Media analytics tools & platforms required.
- Professional & well spoken.
To apply, please send your resume to Carly at firstname.lastname@example.org.