Our client, a leading fashion brand, has an opening for a Production & Development Manager in their footwear division. This role is a blend of product development and production, from concept to delivery.
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Participate in initial concept meetings to gain understanding of the new collection seasonally
- Manage creation and maintenance of all development charts with design working to achieve target prices and margins
- Purchase materials for proto and sales samples with Design direction
- Monitor and track raw materials for trials and proto samples
- Issue Design related memos for team
- Create Sales sample purchase orders once all models are completed by Design team
- Create and maintain invoice tracker seasonally once purchase orders are placed to monitor budgeted costs and spending for the season
- Follow up on all fabrics to make delivery dates
- Line list set up for market opening including initial setup, correct layout and double check all details
- Monitor and track all sales samples for line opening
- Manage the set up and entry of all Raw Material and Style Master details into RLM
- Review and prepare line for handoff to design upon receipt
- Prepare, update and analyze all costing for review with VP of Merchandising for line opening
- Place Bulk Commitments to factories and establish delivery flow of bulk goods against sales requirements.
- Confirm details with design through to final approval with factory
- Manage the updating and finalization of style master to reflect updated prices as well as fully edited line list
- Prepare samples for fitting for production with proper tags and factory details
- 5-7 years in footwear with a leading brand
- Strong negotiating and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to regularly reposition priorities to accommodate frequent change
- Problem solving, results-oriented personality
- Strong ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Ability to interact with Design, Merchandising and logistical support groups
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Production & Development Manager, Footwear” in the subject for consideration.
While PCG appreciates all applicants, only those qualified will be contacted. Thank you for your application. We look forward to hearing from you!