GK FURS IS A NY BASED LUXURY BRAND LOOKING FOR INTERNS WHO WILL MANAGE SOCIAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN.
NY based company is looking to hire an intern with strong knowledge and understanding of the digital media landscape, social media websites and blog postings. This is a paid position
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Deliver on-point messages across all social media platforms
- Develop creative strategies to implement across social media campaigns
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, social networks
- Website and social media optimization/ keyword analysis
- Experiment with new and alternative ways to leverage social media activities to gain insights into customer behavior and buying patterns.
- Stay current on new trends, contests, and media platforms pertaining to social activity.
- Help sharing all SITG stories of all platforms, as well as the intern’s own personal platforms.
- SITG typically produces three stories a week, usually Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
- Respond promptly to customer feedback and messages and ensure that our social media customer experience lives up to our brand promise.
- Scheduling tweets on Hootsuite to promote SITG and all stories, past and current.
- Expand & manage the SITG Pinterest page. Pin all products from ‘shop the story’ section under each post
- Strong writing/editing skills
- Writing Creative Social Media Content for driving web Traffic
- Develop creative strategies to be used on social media platforms
- Execution & Monitoring of Social Media Updates
- Monitor and post on blogs, forums, and social networks
To apply, please send your resume to Golfo at email@example.com.