Luxury Swiss watch brand seeks sales and marketing support for its North American Sales Team and Sales Director.
Alpina Frederique Constant USA Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of Frederique Constant SA in Geneva, Switzerland is responsible for the sales, distribution and overall representation of Frederique Constant SA and Alpina Watch International SA in the U.S. and Canada. The brand officially launched in N. America in 2009 and is now represented in 175 points of sales, including Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdale's, Tourneau, and select fine jewelry stores.
This internship position is based in NYC and will primarily focus on areas such as business development, marketing, sales support, KPI management, merchandising, training, and overall management of the sales team. The position is unpaid, however a timepiece will be awarded at the conclusion of the program.
- Internship will open July 27th, however the exact start date is flexible
- 25-35 hours per week, with flexible schedule
- Intern may work remotely
- Duration of the program is 6 months minimum, ideally 12 months
- Provide research on potential clients, existing clients and the competitive landscape
- Assist in the compilation of a leads management database
- Managing and following up on digital marketing campaigns and representation of the brand online
- Assist in identifying potential business opportunities
- Monitor news and developments relating to, or impacting, key clients/prospects
- Prepare weekly reports to re-cap the sales team's progress on quarterly KPI's
- Administrative and marketing support as needed
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and collaborate effectively as a team member
- Ability to communicate at all levels with internal/external clients by phone, email and face to face
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (e.g. Word, Excel, and Power Point)
- A positive attitude with good organizational, presentation and writing skills
- Pursuing a Bachelors Degree or equivalent education
- Must have prior sales/marketing experience
- Experience and interest in luxury goods is preferred
- Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Advanced Excel
To apply, please send your resume to Zaida at email@example.com.